Explore Sal island on a full day tour. You will visit all of the main attractions of Sal island including the blue eye and lagoon at Buracona, visiting the extinct volcano and floating in the salt lake, paddling with lemon sharks and seeing the favelas and mirages at terra boa. Enjoy action, nature, culture and all of the best parts this island has to offer.
Enjoy a private tour (for your group only) or join a shared tour (with other guests), either way this tour is not to be missed!
- Once you have placed your order and your date request is confirmed you will be provided with all information and tour operator details.
- Please then communicate with them your own for convenience for any date alterations.
- Should you have any issues or concerns you can always contact us for assistance with resolution.
- Murderia town and bay
- Buracona "Blue eye" wonder and lagoon
- Fontana beach
- Espargos town (capital city)
- Salt Lake at the extinct volcano crater at Pedra de Lume
- Mirage at Terra Boa
- Transfers - pick-up and drop-off from hotel or apartment
- Entry fees for Buracona
- Entry fees for Salt Lake
- Protective shoes at shark bay (rental 4 EUR)
- Lunch and drinks approx 7.00 EUR per person
Recommended to bring:
- Protective closed footwear for shark bay
- Sunglasses, Dry clothes, towel
- Sarong to cover exposed skin
- Factor 50 sun cream
- 1 large bottle of water per person
- Money for lunch (approx. £7.00 each)
- Free fruit, old clothes, toys, games or writing materials from your hotel to give to the children in the favelas
Elvis Tours: English, Portuguese
Tour Provider Name:
Born on Sao Nicolau island, Elvis moved with his brothers to Sal and has been doing tours for almost 10 years. He is professional, licensed guide, friendly, experienced and knowledgeable about the history of Cape Verde. He delivers clearly and fluently in multiple languages and offers a fun, relaxed and stress-free tour for all the family.
PARADISE TOURS: AMERICAN ENGLISH
TOUR PROVIDER NAME:
Goose Gus - Paradise Tours
Gus has lived in Boston, USA but has been back working in Sal for almost 10 years. He is a fun, laid-back and playful guide who gives a great tour and keeps you interested and amused all day. He very serious about tourism sustainability and keen to expand his charitable work, giving back to the community on the island.