Buggy Desert Adventure
The tour starts with the pick up at your hotel after which you will be taken to our main office where you will need to show your driving licence and get your gear for the adventure.
Departs: 14:00 and 16:30
The 2h tour will make you discover:
- The salt flats of Santa Maria surrounded by beautiful sand dunes
- Kite beach, the favorite beach of the kite-surfers
- Serra Negra, the natural reserve of Sal
- Stop at Serra Negra viewpoint, from where you have an amazing panorama of all the south part of the island and if the weather permits you can also see Boavista island
- Crossing the desert
- Stop at the Palha Verde oasis
- Stop at Ponta Preta, the most beautiful beach of the island
Buggy Island Adventure
On this 4 hour coast to coast off-road guided island tour you have the possibility to discover all the highlights of the island.
The tour starts on the west coast, discovering the:
- Murdeira bay with the Lion mountain
- The Fontona oasis
- Palmeira, the main port of the island
- Arriving to the north western side to the amazing natural swimming pools of Burracona where you can admire the Blue eye
- Terra Boa, where you can see the mirage
- Pedra de Lume with the old crater of the volcano where you can find the second most salty water of the World. Panorama point stop at the top.
- Shark bay, to see the lemon sharks in their natural environment
- Crossing through Serra Negra, the natural reserve of the island
- Kite beach, a beautiful white sandy beach full of colourful kite surfs
- Salt flats of Santa Maria surrounded by a lot of beautiful sand dunes
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Professional local guide
- Transfers; Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Taxes, Fuel, Service Fees
- 1 bottle of water
- Helmet, glasses and overall
- Extra drinks
- Shemagh available to purchase
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Eventual Entrance fees
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Not recommended for children aged 6 or under
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Valid driving license required
- Without a valid and original driving license, the driver will not be able to participate in the tour and no refund will be given.
NOTICE: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is cancelled, you will not be entitled to a refund.